Sunday, April 29, 2007

I am back!!!!

To all my non existent fans (yes! both of you), thank you for waiting all this while for my return.Quite a few things have changed since I last posted here.

One: I have finally finished my course at NITIE. Landed a plum job at http://www.unilever.com at the end of it. The job involves loads of travelling (just the kind of job a travel freak like me hopes for)

Two: I actually wrote the GMAT. I know, I know... Writing the GMAT a couple of months after having completed a management course from one of the country's top BSkools... But I have always wanted to go to Harvard ever since I was a kid. And I just decided that I am going there one day. And so the GMAT. Scored 730. Not bad eh...

Since I have nothing better to write about now, I will ramble about my 'Phoren' BSkool plans. Harvard was my dream ever since I was a kid. But in the last two years I heard a lot about and did a lot of research on INSEAD. So now even that is somewhere on top of my list. But then again, since last October, the idea of actually going to Wharton has really excited me. So at this moment I will say the Wharton is right on top of my list, followed by INSEAD and Harvard.

Enough of rambling. I restarted blogging because I wanted to write about something in particular. I have decided to make my blog a theme blog. Actually two themes. First and foremost, I am going to write about all the places I visit during the BLT (The first year at Unilever is called the Business Leadership Training Program. This consists of rotation across all functions of the company with each stint (roughly lasting about 45 days each) based out of a different location. So u guessed it write. I hope to visit a lot of places)

Secondly I plan to write about my experiences in the two colleges I have been to (RVCE and NITIE). I do not plan on changing some names in order to 'protect' certain people (I plan to write totally scandalous stuff...hehe). So I hope u guys will have some fun reading this blog.

I hope to update this blog atleast once a week from now on. Signing off on this note.

See ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home