Sunday, May 06, 2007

Disclaimers!!!

All right! Before I rekickstart this blog let me lay down the standard disclaimers first up. This is very much a private blog. It is meant to be read primarily only by those people who are meant to read them (This includes all those of you who get invites to read my blog, my 25 BLT mates, and some of my closest friends who will read the blog immaterial of whether I invite them or not)

The only reason why this blog is still in public domain is that I am too lazy to put a password on it and circulate that password amongst all the right juntha. So if you however happen to read this blog, please be aware that the stuff here wasnt meant for you. So if something I write affects your sensibilities... well you weren't supposed to be reading this in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home