Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bahut Lagegi Teri a.k.a. BLT FAM 2007 (May Batch)

It all started with mom forcefeeding me a whole lot of special dishes on the 2nd of May. After all, her son was going to embark on a 'Bharat Yatra' from that day on. So armed with two bags, who will be my faithful companions for the next 15 months, I arrived at Gautum Complex and promptly got drunk ( Hey! What else is a guy expected to do).

Day 1:

7:45 am - Hell why did I come here??? Why are they making me wake up so early???
9:05 am - Fast asleep.
10 am: Shreyas rudely wakes me up and askes me to have a look at the 'BLT survival kit'
10:04 am - Back to sleep (BTW I wasnt the only one sleeping)
10:30 am - Steve Remedios delivers a awesome talk on his BLT experiences and in the process giving us a kick ass tagline for out BLT Tee - Bahut Lagegi Teri . This dude actually made the PPT after we got him drunk the previous night.
11:45 am - I actually win Steve's quiz :))

The rest of the day was a blur and was mostly spent in anticipation of the 'dinner party'. And what a party it was. NO BOOZE??? WHY WHY WHY???


Also, It is OK to thumb your way to victory (or in our case, defeat) in a carrom march. For any doubts pls contact Vaidy or Ashish or ' The girl who taught me to cheat in carrom'

Day 2 a.k.a The day we almost missed watching Spidey 3 but ended up watching Shady Spidey instead.

Spiderman 3 SUCKS. Period. Also Shreyas got high on beer and slept thru most of the movie. This dude falls asleep when Tobey is proposing Katie and wakes up when Katie is kissing the Osbourne chap. Result - Total disorientation.

Day 3: Its nickname time!!!

I wrote a whole lot of movies onto the laptop. And I finished giving nicknames to most of the BLT juntha.

Here they are:

'The guy whose name was spelt wrong' - Aalap
'The guy who knows the password a.k.a. I cracked it' - Vaidy
'The girl from ISB with the wierd name' - Oshiya
'The girl who taught me to cheat in carrom' - Geeta
' The girl who was never there' - Divya
' The dood who did not invite only someone to his cul fest' - Vinay Singh
'The girl who lives 5 mins away from Mondy's (I know. Damn Lucky) who is also going to Silvassa - Suchita a.k.a. Silvassa Suchita

Phew. Typing this made me tired so I will introduce the rest of the juntha the next time around.

In the meanwhile, the Chennai Chummery isnt even a Chummery. It is a slightly shady hotel. Wow. What a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home