Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kissa Straw Hat Ka

Phew. I am in Pondy and it is HOT outside. This is where my faithful straw hat comes to my rescue. So what if it makes me look like a Vietnamese rice farmer.

My first stint is a sales stint in South Karnataka (Which means Bangalore/Mysore). So it looks like I will escape (somewhat) the unforgiving Indian summer which some of the other BLT juntha will experience first hand (what with Banjo and Aalap being despatched to Bihar, Vishy to Ahmednagar and JK to Hubli). The good part is that I have been given a PDA. I know. Kewl eh.

The first 4 days of last week were spent in getting gyaan at the Chennai branch office. Friday was differrent 'cause we went to a Depot (a C&FA station). Got some amazing pics of us (JK, Shreyas, Nikhil and myself) in steel hats. Will put them up next week.

In the meanwhile, this is us. The May batch of BLT '007.



Come Saturday and me n Shreyas decided to run to Pondy to meet Vaidy. Pondy is better than Chennai anyday (The last line was a special note to Nikhil Jacob who was supposed to go to Pondy for his TSI stint but now he is staying back in Chennai).

Gotta run now. Got some funny stories from last week which I will put down in this blog sometime next week.

Cheers

Ps: All the factory juntha seem to be jobless. Vaidy and Suchita generally seem to be online all the while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vaidy said...

jackass, wht did u do cmin to pondi??? had beer one night and slpet the whole of next day with head ache, and missed all the fun we had....

u wud ahv rather stayed in chennai with nikil.... u missed the best part, apart from that grt lunch...

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home